Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Leave of Absence


Some of you may have noticed I have not posted here for a little over a week. There is a combination of factors, but the short of it is I am no longer able to commit the time to this blog to keep it regular. For that, I am sorry, but I figured you should know.

Honestly, MW:O has a lot of potential, but most of that is not being realized at the moment. I could continue to talk about how statements about future patch notes are not reflective of what those patches contain over and over, but that doesn't seem much fun. On top of that I have accepted a much more active leadership position within my group on EVE Online, and so have had next to no time to dedicate to MW:O. Sorry folks, but it happens.

I hope you all enjoyed my posts.  I may come back and continue to contribute what I can. I may also start an EVE blog, who knows. Either way, see you on the battle field.

If you are interested in EVE Online, or play it and are interested in FW. Please feel free to contact me.

If you want quality MW:O blogs, I recommend my friends over at TheMittani.com. They seem to be doing a stellar job!

No comments:

Post a Comment